- Contact Information
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- Sharing Your Information
- Opt-out Procedures
- Information Security
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Transfer of Information to the United States
- Information About Children
- Links to Other Materials
ATTN: Customer Service
This policy applies to information we collect:
– On this website (unilectric.com) and related Unilectric webpages (the “Site”).
– In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
– Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
– Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use the Site, Unilectric may ask you for certain information, including but not limited to your name, email address, and telephone number. Such information is provided voluntarily by you. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself; however, you must provide personal information in order to contact Unilectric so that we may provide you with a response.
Additionally, Unilectric may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, including but not limited to the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, your IP address, aggregate data about the number of visits to the Site, and aggregate data about the pages visited, but in doing so we do not connect this information with your personal information such as your name or email address to personally identify you. For more information, please see the following section.
COOKIES AND ONLINE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Unilectric does not collect user personally identifiable information over time and across third-party websites, and we do not permit third parties to gather information passively on the Site for behavioral advertising purposes.
Additionally, some Internet browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are currently not set up to respond to such signals.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your transactions or communications with us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To present the Site and its contents to you;
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the opt-out procedures described in the Opt-Out Procedures.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Unilectric does not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Unilectric assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Unilectric about the Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To our affiliates;
- With your consent;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Unilectric, our customers, or others.
We may disclose aggregated, non-personal information about the Site users without restriction.
If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Unilectric to promote our products or services, you can opt out by contacting us at [email@example.com].
If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future promotional email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to transactional emails regarding your transactions or updates to our policies.
Unilectric has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse, and alteration of sensitive information that you provide. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse, or alteration of information on the Site, and Unilectric is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. By using the Site, you understand that there is a risk that data and communications, including email and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Unilectric email subscribers may review or modify their contact information on file at the Site by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California law, a California resident with whom Unilectric has an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to any personal information Unilectric may have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. In response to a written request, Unilectric is allowed to provide a cost-free means to opt out of such sharing.
Since Unilectric does not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, it is not necessary for us to establish this procedure; however, if you do not want Unilectric to use your personal information to promote our products or services please follow the cost-free opt-out procedures in this policy.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 18 years. We will not request personally identifiable information from anyone whom we know to be under the age of 18. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If we become aware that a customer is under the age of 18 and has registered or otherwise provided personally identifiable information, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information.
LINKS TO OTHER MATERIALS